For centuries before modern medicine, humans relied on the magic portion of nature for good health and long lives. Not to say pharmaceutical companies are evil but the fact remains that researches, drugs and recommendations are all designed to siphon maximum money from our pockets. If this were not the case, then medicines should be capable of managing chronic diseases and we should be able to live for similar, if not more years, than our forefathers. As it is, the average lifespan of humans continues to decrease with every generation, yet researchers are creating new drugs daily. Did we go wrong somewhere?
Official Site: https://www.lostbookofremedies.com
The Lost Book of Remedies: What Is It About?
Humanity thrived and survived for thousands of years before the invention of modern medicines. Yet we trust and rely on prescriptions (with an accompanying list of side effects), so much that the medicinal providence of Mother Nature is lost in our minds.
The lost book or remedies is just that–a documented list of the natural cures native Americans used for decades before the arrival of modern medicines. The 300 plus pages of the book hold the secrets to survival, providing you with a list of medicinal botanical cures including flowers, berries, weeds and all plants you can think of. What’s more, the books also goes into detail on how to prepare and even grow your own herbs and medicines.
Who Wrote This Book?
Dr. Nicole Apelian is a herbalist and I study plants and natural remedy for the past 20 years. She graduated with a degree in Biology from McGill University in Canada and have a Master’s degree in Ecology from the University of Oregon. She also earned her Doctorate through Prescott College while working as an anthropologist and ethnobotanist in Botswana.
Nicole also the author of “A Reference Guide to Surviving Nature: Outdoor Preparation and Remedies”. She spent years living in nature with the San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert, one of the last indigenous peoples who still live as hunter-gatherers.
She has helped thousands of people treat themselves naturally by following her holistic wellness advice and by using herbal remedies. The remedies you’ll find in this book are not, by any means, exhaustive. But she has selected some of the best for people who want to treat themselves naturally with what they can grow and harvest where they live.
The book is beautifully written; with everything chopped in bits you can easily absorb–just like a journal. Apart from the vintage appeal of the book’s design, it is also has comprehensive information a lot of which you won’t find in most ordinary programs. This book doesn’t just talk about common ingredients and natural oils in your food store, it talks about shrubs, herbs, roots, leaves and trees that can be beneficial to your health.
To make the book exceptionally easy for you to navigate, the author has author has categorized the contents. This includes:
- Trees and Shrubs
- Wild Plants in Great Plains
- Forests and Woodlands
- Backyard Weeds
- Household Remedies
- Nationwide Plants
- Coastal, Tropical and Water-Loving Plants.
Key Themes in the Lost Book of Remedies
The approach in this book is that of “prevention is better than cure”. A section in the book mentions remedies for preventing health problems such as wheezing, common cold, sneezing and asthma.
This book takes a multi-prong approach to wellness and health. So, for example, it has information on ingenious methods of numbing pain. It also offers natural remedies for managing hypertension. Besides these there are also unlimited examples of how to tackle and subdue bacterial infection.
Did you know spices are the greatest remedies and can naturally treat half of health problems? If you had no knowledge of the curative abilities of spices, you’ll thank God you chanced upon this book. The book mentions spices with the ability to detoxify your body and treat most parasitic and viral problems. The Lost Book of Remedies gives suggestions of the spices to always keep in your kitchen and how to add them to your foods to enjoy their potential.
Growing Your Own Remedies
Besides the beneficial plants and herbs, this book also instructs you on how to grow your own remedies. The teaching guide is easy to follow and will motivate you to prepare the natural remedies in your backyard so you can easily access them as needed.
The Lost Book of Remedies: Benefits to You and Your Loved Ones
This book has received plenty of accolades for its contribution to the good health of all members in a family. It contains all the vital medicinal herbs and ingredients that can protect you from different health risks and work wonders to your health. In fact, its greatest benefit to you and your loved ones is that it offers tips to improve the health of your loved ones and optimize your own health.
It gives you secrets of nature’s most hidden remedies that are known only to a few, and shows you exactly how to use them to maintain good health. The remedies, if used as recommended, will help boost your cognitive abilities, improve digestion, protect you from heart diseases, reverse signs of arthritis, and prevent bleeding, inflammation and diabetes. If you make them a way of life, you will also evade day-to-day problems like cough and cold.
Sneak Peak Of Ingredients in the Lost Book of Remedies
- Household Remedies: Secrets to good health for you and your family and hidden right in your kitchen cabinet. In this section you’ll learn how to use ingredients like charcoal, Listerine, bleach, Epson salts and Cayenne pepper ward of diseases.
- Nationwide Plants: In this section you’ll learn to grow, harvest and use the most common plans worldwide like Peppermint, Duckweed, Yarrow, Evening Primrose, Chicory, Chives and others.
- Backyard Weeds: You’ll learn how to identify, grow, harvest and use plants like Leeks, Lavender, Dill, Fennel, Chickweed, Aloe Vera, Marshmallow, Horseradish, Chamomile and Boneset.
- Shrubs and Trees: Trees and shrubs are one ingredient that nature provides in endless amounts. Some of those mentioned in the book are Sage, Honey Locust, Slippery Elm, Elderberry, Catclaw, Dogwood, Chokecherry, Burning Bush, Balsam Poplar, Bayberry, Basswood and Ash.
- Wild Plants in Great Plains: This section has a significantly smaller list but we can’t underestimate the information on how to identify and use the itens here. Some of these include: Sweet Grass, Henbane, Common Flax and Anise Hyssop among others.
- Woodlands and Forest: You will learn pick out medicinal botanical components even from the woodlands and forests. Items you’ll learn to identify and use in this section include Fern, Indian Poke, Horse Chestnut, Echinacea, Coltsfoot, Club Moss, Cleavers, Cardinal Flower, Bottle Gourd, Black Cohosh, Ginseng and Bearberry among others.
Is The Lost Book Of Remedies A Scam?
No. The lot book of remedies carries loads of ancient information that once you know how to find can be your secret to a long life of good health. Like other self-help books, there are really no shortcuts for getting the most from this book.
As you study it, you’ll learn that remedies grow in specific environments. Thankfully, the climates and the soils are also well described. In time, and with repeated reading you’ll be able to master information on how to grow and prepare your own remedies.
While the book is not a miraculous cure for all life’s diseases and can’t promise to solve all your health problems, there is certainly something it can do for you and your loved ones. The only way to know its potential in improving your health is to read it.
You will agree with me that even with the massive amount and wide access to information, it’s rare to find one source with so many (almost all) plants at one place. You’ll most appreciate this book because of its depth of information (hundreds of plants) and how it gives step-by-step instruction on what parts of the plant, how to use and how to grow them for the best outcome.
- It’s accessible online and you can also purchase the print version.
- It talks all things natural.
- Detailed and comprehensive information on how to identify, grow, extract and use plants.
- A wide variety of diseases and issues covered.
- The book comes with bonuses.
- There is a money back guarantee with every purchase.
- Treatments may not work as quickly as you desire.
- No shortcuts to knowing the secrets in the book – you must read it.
Most people would love to be cushioned from costly medications and treatments. If you are in this group you should get a hold of this book. It has a recipe for how you can use Mother Nature’s hidden gifts of plants and herbs for medicinal purposes. The lost book of remedies will give you tips and techniques on how to use naturally occurring plants to improve your health and that of your loved ones.